Payments & Returns Policy
We accept all major debit cards & credit cards and Paypal.
All credit/debit cardholders will withstand validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Additional validation and fraud checks may be carried out internally.
Returning or Exchanges:
If you need to return an item to us please follow these steps:
1) Please email us at email@example.com
2) State your order number as the subject of the email, for example; ‘Order Number – 123456’.
3) Clearly state your reason for wanting to return the item, what the item is and whether it is a refund or exchange that you require. We will aim to respond to your email within 48 hours and will provide you with a returns reference number to write in the box provided on your Despatch & Returns Note.
4) Please tick the box on your Despatch & Returns Note to indicate whether you require a refund or exchange. If you do require an exchange please also state your required size in the box provided.
5) All adult and kids products can be refunded within 14 days of purchase. Adult and kids products can be exchanged up to 28 days of purchase.
6) Delivery charges are refundable if the goods you have received are faulty or if the sale has been refunded.
7) You will not occur any postage costs for exchanged items.
8) If you wish to return a faulty item please follow the same process as a return or exchange.
Please note that items returned must have all tags attached, items must be unworn (other than initially trying the item on) and there must be no stains or strong smells present on the item.
Please do not send anything back until you have received an email from us.
When returning good’s, you are liable for postage costs, please ask for proof of postage when doing so as you can protect yourself against any loss. We advise you use a tracked & signed service so your parcel will be covered for the cost of your order if anything happens. This is not a must but for your own protection, as until it reaches us, Bunchy is not held responsible.